6 pcs of fried tofu cubes
200g roast pork - cut into small chunks
2 shitake mushroom - soaked and drained
1 carrot - cut into flower shape
1 pkt enoki mushroom - ends trimmed and cleaned
2 dried chillies
2 stalk green onion - cut into 2" length
2 cloves garlic - chopped
2 tbsp cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 tbsp sweet dark soy sauce
2-3 cups chicken stock
dash of pepper
dash of black vinegar
dash of sesame oil
- Heat up the claypot over medium heat. Add cooking oil and stir fry the green onion, red chillies and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the mushroom and stir fry for one minute. Add sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Add chicken stock to the pot and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the tofu, roast pork, enoki mushrooms and carrots and let it braise for 15 mins under medium low heat.
- Check seasonings and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Stir in cornstarch solution to thicken the sauce.
- Before serving, add a dash of black vinegar and sesame oil and serve immediately.