1 lb pork ribs
1 hairy gourd - cut into cubes
8 tofu puff - cut into halves
8 dried mushrooms - soaked and drained
1 piece dried squid
few slices ginger
2 cloves garlic - unpeeled and mashed
2 stalk green onions
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
dash of pepper
pinch of salt
- Marinate pork ribs with seasonings for 30 minutes or more. Heat up oil in pot. Saute ginger, green onion and garlic till aromatic.
- Add mushroom and squid and stir fry. Add pork ribs, drizzle rice wine and do a quick stir fry.
- Add chicken stock or water and cook for 45 minutes till pork is tender.
- Add hairy gourd and tofu puff. Braise for another 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve warm.