1 serving of macaroni - cooked according to package instructions
some minced meat
some chopped parsley
1 bowl of chicken soup stock
Seasonings for meat
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp rice wine
sprinkle of salt and pepper
1 tsp cornstarch
- Marinate minced meat with seasonings for 30 minutes or more.
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Add chicken stock to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add marinate meat and cooked for one minute.
- Add cooked macaroni and bring to a boil again.
- Ladle into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fried shallot and chopped parsley.
- Serve warm.