1 packet fried tofu
2 stalk celery - sliced
2 cloves garlic - chopped
half onion - sliced
2 tbsp tom yam paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
few tbsp of water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat up vegetable oil in a pan. Fry onion and garlic till fragrant.
- Add celery and tofu. Add tom yam paste, soy sauce and water and stir fry over high heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in some cornstarch solution and fry to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy the spicy tasty tofu stir fry with rice.