5 to 7 cubes of squash
rice vermicelli (blanched in boiling water and drained)
water or chicken stock
Seasonings for minced pork
1 tsp soy sauce
a little salt and sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp huatiao wine
- Bring 1 1/2 bowl of water to a boil. Add ginger slices and squash cubes.
- Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Add rice vermicelli and minced meat and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook for a few minutes. Add a dash of pepper and sesame oil.
- Ladle into a serving bowl. Add chopped parsley and serve warm.