1 stalk leek - sliced diagonally (separate stalk part and green leafy part)
150 pork belly - cut into thin slices
1/2 block beancurd - cut into thick strips and fried
3 cloves garlic - chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
- Heat up oil in a wok. Fry the pork belly till brown. Add garlic and continue to fry till fragrant.
- Add leek stalk and continue to fry for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add fried tofu, leafy part and water and fry for another 1 -2 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce and fry to mix well. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.