20 fresh sweet basil leaves
2 cloves garlic - minced
1/8 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper
6 cherry tomatoes - halved lengthwise
3 tbsp cooking oil
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add minced garlic, salt and pepper. Beat to mix well.
- Heat up oil in a small pot. Fry the basil leaves till crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pot. Add cherry tomatoes and fried basil leaves.
- Fry under medium heat for 1- 2 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.