1 fuzzy melon - peeled and shredded
2 tbsp dried prawns - soaked and drained
1/4 cup minced meat
8 fresh prawns - peeled and deveined
2 stalks green onion - shredded
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 tsp oyster sauce
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry dried prawns till aromatic.
- Add minced meat and fry over high heat.
- Add prawns and drizzle seasonings. Do a quick stir fry.
- Add shredded melon and toss to mix well. Cover for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add shredded green onion.
- Drizzle some sesame oil and toss to mix.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.