2 bowls cooked rice
1 piece cooked salmon - tear into small pieces
1 slice cooked bacon - cut into small pieces
handful of kale - tear into small pieces
1 shallot - peeled and sliced
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1 -2 tbsp soy sauce
pepper to taste
- Broil the tuna and bacon bits in the toaster oven for about 5 minutes to give them some crispiness.
- Add oil to wok. Fry egg and stir to scramble lightly. Remove from wok.
- Add another tbsp oil. Fry shallot and garlic till aromatic.
- Pour in rice and stir fry over high heat. Drizzle soy sauce and fry to mix well.
- Add egg, tuna, bacon and kale and toss to mix well.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.