10 indian eggplants - cut into slices
2 cloves garlic - chopped
8 dried prawns - soaked and drained
1 fresh red chili - sliced
150g minced meat
drizzle of sesame oil
pepper to taste
1 tbsp black vinegar
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 tsp oyster sauce
- Add oil to cast iron pan. Fry eggplant, sprinkle some salt over eggplant. Cover and toss occasionally till tender.
- Transfer to a serving plate and set aside.
- Add a little oil to pan. Fry dried prawns til aromatic. Add garlic and fry for a while.
- Add minced meat, return eggplant to pan and drizzle seasonings.
- Fry over high heat and toss to mix well.
- Add a dash of pepper, sesame oil and black vinegar. Toss to mix.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.