2 bundles fresh spinach noodles
200g minced meat
slices of fish cake
1 packet fresh brown beech mushrooms
one small bundle spinach
2 cups chicken stock
2 shallots- peeled and sliced
3 cloves garlic- chopped
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in pan. Fry shallots and garlic till aromatic.
- Add mushrooms and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add minced meat and fish cake.
- Drizzle sauce and do a quick stir fry over high heat.
- Add chicken broth and pepper and let it come to a boil. Add noodles and let it braise for a few minutes. Add spinach and toss to mix well.
- Drizzle sesame oil and add vinegar and toss to mix. Transfer to serving bowls and top with fried shallots.