1 small pc lean pork meat - cut into long strips
5 pcs cremini mushrooms
1 red bell pepper - cut into strips
2 jalepeno - cut into strips
1 carrot - cut into strips
1 white onion - sliced
2 cloves garlic - peeled and minced
1 handful roasted cashew nuts
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp cooking oil
dash of pepper
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp huatiao wine
1 tsp cornstarch
- Marinate the pork for 1 hour or more. Set aside.
- Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
- Heat up pan. Saute the mushrooms using low heat until aromatic. Remove from wok.
- Add oil to pan and when hot, add onion and garlic and saute for a while.
- Add in pork meat and continue to fry for a 2 mins or more. Return mushroom to the wok.
- Pour in carrots, bell pepper and jalepeno and with high heat, quickly stir fry for a few minutes. Add cashew nuts to the mixture.
- Drizzle with huatiao wine and oyster sauce. Serve immediately.