1 stalk leek - sliced diagonally (separate white part and green leafy part)
1 small pc roasted pork - cut into slices
1/2 block beancurd - cut into thick strips and pan fried
3 cloves garlic - chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water - estimated
dash of sesame oil
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
- Heat up oil in a wok. Saute garlic till fragrant.
- Add leek stalk and continue to fry for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add fried tofu, roasted pork and leafy part of leek and fry for another 1 -2 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce and do a quick stir fry. Add water and fry to mix well. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a dash of sesame oil. Toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.