1 small head of cabbage - cut into bite-sized pieces
2 fresh red chillies - remove seeds and sliced
1 cloves garlic - peeled and sliced
2 - 3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat up oil in a wok and fry the garlic till fragrant.
- Add cabbage and chillies and stir fry over high heat for a while.
- Drizzle soy sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Add about a quarter cup water and mix well. Let it cook for a while till cabbage is slightly wilted.
- Add vinegar and a dash of sesame oil and toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.