1 lb black cod
1/2 packet brown beech mushroom - ends trimmed
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
some cornstarch solution
- Preheat weber grill to 450 degrees F. Place a trivet in the centre of the grill. Brush some oil and place the black cod, skin down on the trivet.
- Cover and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a small pan. Saute the beech mushrooms for a few minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and mix well.
- Stir in some cornstarch solution to slightly thicken the gravy.
- Pour the mushroom teriyaki sauce onto a serving plate.
- Place the grilled cod on top of the sauce and drizzle some sauce over the cod.
- Serve warm.