1 quarter stick butter
1/2 dried rosemary
1/2 dried oregano
1/2 dried thyme
1/2 tbsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp salt
- Rub chicken with seasonings and leave overnight in fridge.
- Heat up weber grill on high. Place a trivet in the middle of the grille grates.
- Place the marinated chicken skin side down on the trivet. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove cover, flip over to the other side and grill for another 12 minutes.
- Remove from grill and set aside. Use aluminium foil and cover it lightly. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake bread according to package instructions.
- Chop chicken into pieces and serve warm with sliced bread and a bowl of soup.