spring roll wrapper - cut into rectangular pieces
3 cups shredded cabbage
1/3 cup minced meat
1 carrot - peeled and shredded
1 dried green bean thread - soaked and drained
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
pinch of pepper
pinch of salt
- Heat up oil in frying pan. Fry shallot and garlic till aromatic, add minced meat and fry for one minute. Drizzle fish sauce and do a quick mix.
- Add carrot and cabbage and stir fry over high heat.
- Add chicken stock or water, cover and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add dried green bean thread and cook for another few minutes.
- Transfer to a big bowl and drain any excess liquid.
- Spoon one tablespoon vegetable onto the centre of a spring roll wrapper and wrap to form a small parcel.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan. Fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Drain excess oil and serve warm with sweet chilli sauce.