for 2 pax
2 bundles of fresh mee pok
wonton - recipe refer to here
char siew - recipe refer to here
char siew marinade
2 stalks chye sim - blanched
Seasonings on plate (1 serving)
1 tsp chilli oil
1 tsp garlic oil
1 tsp shallot oil
2 tbsp char siew marinade
- Reheat char siew in marinade for 5 minutes or more. Set aside. Slice the char chew into thin pieces.
- Place seasonings onto the serving plates.
- Boil a pot of water. Blanch the noodles for a few minutes. Drain and rinse with tap water. Return noodles to hot boiling water and blanch for a while. Drain and place the noodles onto the serving plates and toss to mix well with seasonings.
- Place sliced char siew, wonton and chye sim onto the noodles. Drizzle the marinade from char siew on the noodles and garnish with fried shallot and green onion.
- Serve immediately with some chilli sauce and pickled green chillies.