1 squid - cleaned, sliced criss -crossed and cut into pieces
1 small bell pepper - sliced
1 small carrot - peeled and sliced
1 small floret broccoli - separated
1 small cucumber - sliced
salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil for stir frying
Seasonings for squid
1 tsp rice wine
a little salt and pepper
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry half of the garlic and the ginger for a while. Add sliced squid and stir fry till almost cooked. Dish up and set aside.
- Fry the remaining garlic and ginger till aromatic. Add carrot and bell pepper and fry for one minute. Add cucumber and broccoli and fry to mix well.
- Drizzle sauce and do a quick stir fry. Return squid to the wok and cover for one minute.
- Remove cover. Drizzle sesame oil and add salt and pepper for taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with rice or noodles