Ingredients2 sweet potatoes
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Wash and brush the sweet potato in a large bowl of water till clean.
- Cut the sweet potato into halves vertically. Cut each half into two pieces lengthwise.
- Make a few slits on the flesh part and sprinkle cinnamon powder evenly over the cut surface.
- Wrap each piece with aluminium foil.
- Use a fork or skewer to poke holes on the aluminium wrapped sweet potatoes.
- Preheat grill to temperature of 400 degrees F and place a rack on top of the grill.
- Lower temperature to lowest and grill 15 minutes. Flip over and grill another 15 minutes or until potato is tender on the inside. A fork or skewer can be used to poke through to check for desired tenderness.
- Remove foil and enjoy the wonderful sweetness and flavour.