1 large tomato
1 stalk green onion - cut finely
3 tbsp of ketchup
3 tbsp of water
1/2 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a small pot of water. Make a cross-section cut on the skin of the tomato and put in the boiling water for about 2 mins. Peel away the skin and cut into cubes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and peper and green onion.
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan over medium high heat, stir fry the eggs for about 2 mins. Push the fried eggs to one side of the wok.
- Stir fry the tomato for about 2 mins. Add ketchup, sugar and water. Mix well with the eggs.
- Check seasonings and add salt if necessary. Ready to serve.