2 salmon steak
1 small green bell pepper - cut into bite-sized pcs
1 small red bell pepper - cut into bite-sized pcs
1 tomato - cut into bite-sized pcs
4 pcs of dried red chilli
1 shalllot - minced
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 small pc of ginger - minced
1 cup coconut milk or fresh milk
salt and pepper to taste
Mix together for gravy sauce
2 tbsp red curry paste2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp salt
5 tbsp water
- Season the salmon steak with salt and pepper for 30 mins.
- Heat up a frying pan and add oil. Brown the salmon skin. Remove salmon and set aside.
- With the remaining oil, saute the shallots, ginger and garlic and dried chilli till fragrant.
- Pour the gravy mixture and stir fry for a while.
- Add 1 cup of milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the salmon, tomato and bell pepper and continue to simmer for 7 to 10 mins under low heat or till salmon is cooked.
- Check seasonings and add salt to taste if necessary. Serve hot.