10 chicken drumettes
oil for deep frying
crispy flour or rice flour
white sesame seeds
4 egg yolks (beaten)
2 tbsp dark soy sauce1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp chicken powder
2 tsp sesame oil
- Loosen the meat from the tip of the drummettes and push down to form a 'fist' shape.
- Marinate with the seasonings for at least 5 hours or longer, or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Coat the drummettes with crispy flour or rice flour and dip them into beaten egg yolks.
- Coat with the sesame seeds and deep fry in medium heat until brown or sizzling subsides.
- Remove chicken pieces and allow the oil to heat up again.
- Fry again another few more minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot with pickled cucumbers.
dancing 'rock n roll' drummettes