6 pieces of deboned chicken drumsticks (abt 1 lb)
2 stalks lemongrass - chopped
3 shallots - peeled and chopped
1 red chilli - chopped
3 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp black pepper
our potluck dish for a friend's housewarming party
- Pound the lemongrass, shallots, chilli, garlic and oil until fine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pounded ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken meat with the mixture for 5 hours or more, covered and placed in the refrigerator.
- Brush the cast iron pan with oil and heat up until hot.
- Place the chicken meat on the pan and fry for 5 mins on each side until cooked and nicely browned.