3 pieces of cod fish steak
1 small pc ginger - julienned
1 stalk green onion - sliced
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 red chilli - cut
2 tbsp of light soy sauce
1/4 tsp of chicken powder
some flour to coat
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the fish with chicken powder, salt and pepper. Coat with some flour.
- Heat up a pan. Fry the ginger till golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Pan fry the fish till golden brown. Remove from pan and place them on a plate.
- With the remaining oil, stir fry garlic till fragrant, add the chillies, green onion and soy sauce and continue to stir fry for a while more.
- Pour the sauce over the fish. Garnish with the fried ginger and serve warm.