1 lb pork ribs (with some fatty meat)
3 cloves garlic - chopped coarsely
1 red chilli - cut into small pcs
1 stalk green onion - cut into small pcs
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp ground peppercorn
rice flour for coating
Seasonings for pork ribs
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp huatiao wine
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp minced garlic
dash of garlic powder
dash of pepper
- Marinate the pork ribs with seasonings for 1 hour or more.
- Heat up oil in wok. Deep fry the garlic till golden brown. Remove from wok and set aside. Coat the marinated pork ribs with rice flour and deep fry till golden brown. Rermove from wok and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of remaining oil in wok and stir fry the chilli and green onions for a while.
- Return the pork ribs to the wok. Drizzle some huatiao wine. Add in the fried garlic and mix well.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and ground peppercorn.
- Dish up and serve immediately