1 lb alaksan cod fillet (wash and pat dry)
1 plate of mixed vegetables - red and green leaf lettuce, spinach
few slices of red onion rings
toasted black sesame seeds
sugar and salt to taste
1 piece of ginger - julienned
Seasonings for fillet
dash of pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chicken powder,
flour to coat
- Marinate cod fillet with seasonings for 30 mins or more.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and saute ginger till golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside for later use.
- Coat the fillet with some flour and pan fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- With the remaining oil, stir fry the onion till fragrant. Add the rest of the vegetables and continue frying for 1 - 2 mins.
- Add some salt and sugar to taste.
- Trasnfer the cooked vegetables to a serving plate.
- Place the fillet on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the fried ginger and toasted black sesame seeds before serving.