1 bunch of asparagus - remove tough ends and cut into short lengths
some chicken slices
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat up oil in pan. Pan fry chicken slices until cooked. Set aside.
- Saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add asparagus into pan. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, shaoxing wine and sesame oil and stir fry over high heat.
- Return chicken slices to the pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry to combine well and ladle into a serving plate.
- Serve warm with rice.