2 portion serving of fresh yellow noodles – wash and drain dry
2 shallots – sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic - chopped
12 shrimps – peel and deveined
1 small bunch of Chinese chives – cut into 1” length1
handful of bean sprout
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sweet dark soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sambal chili sauce
chicken stock or water
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up wok over high heat. Add 1 tbsp cooking oil. Saute shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add prawns and fry for a while.
- Add in noodles. Drizzle seasoning and stir fry over high heat.
- Add some chicken stock and fry to mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add bean sprouts and give it a few toss to mix well.
- Ladle on a serving plate and serve with a fried egg.