Very Tasty Pad Thai by The Hub!
1/2 packet of fresh pad thai noodles
6 prawns - peeled and deveined
some chicken slices
handful of bean sprouts
4 cloves garlic - chopped
1 shallot - sliced
green onion - green part only, cut into short length
1/2 cup water of 1 1/2 tbsp tamarind
1 tbsp srirachia chili
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
sprinkle of pepper
sprinkle of salt
1 tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
fried peanuts - chopped
- Heat up oil in wok. Break eggs into wok and lightly scramble the eggs. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Saute chicken slices and prawns until cooked.
- Add more oil to wok. Saute shallot and garlic until aromatic.
- Add noodles to wok. Drizzle seasonings and stir fry over high heat.
- Return all cooked ingredients to wok.
- Add bean sprouts and toss to mix well.
- Ladle into serving plates and sprinkle chopped peanuts.
- Add some lime juice if desired.
- Enjoy home cooked tasty pad thai! Better than some restaurants!