2 lobster tails - 4oz each
sprinkle of paprika
some chopped parsley
1 tbsp melted salted butter
*for every 1 oz of lobster tail, bake for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Defrost lobster tails before baking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Use a pair of kitchen shears to cut down the center of the top of each tail. Do not cut all the way through the shell, stop at the tail fan.
- Gently loosen the meat from both sides of the shell and lift the tail through the slit and let it rest on top of the shell.
- Brush the top of the meat with some olive oil.
- Sprinkle some paprika and rub all over the meat.
- Place lobster tails in a oven proof baking dish and bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Brush lobster tails with melted butter and chopped parsley.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.