2 chicken drumsticks and 2 chicken wings - chop into pieces
2 tbsp home made sour plum sauce
2 cloves garlic - chopped
shredded green onion
1 red chili - shredded
Seasoning for chicken
1 tsp rice wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp cornstarch
pinch of salt and pepper
- Marinate chicken pieces with seasonings for a few hours.
- Heat up oil in pot. Fry chicken pieces till brown. Drain of excess oil and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a large pan. Saute garlic and ginger till aromatic. Add plum sauce and water and stir to mix well.
- Add chicken to sauce. Drizzle soy sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Add shredded green onion and chili and toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.