2 large eggs
- Take 2 eggs from the refrigerator and place it in a pot.
- Add water to cover at least 2/3 of the eggs and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium high, cover and boil for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove eggs and place in a bowl of cold tap water, covering the eggs.
- Let the eggs sit for 2 minutes to cool down.
- Peel and soak the eggs in your favourite broth for at least 5 hours.
- Enjoy the delectable soft egg white and the squishy, runny yolk melting in your mouth!
- A tasty accompaniment to a bowl of ramen or just simply your favourite soup noodles.