1 Korean squash - peeled and shredded
1 tbsp dried prawns - soaked and drained
1/4 cup minced meat
10 fresh prawns - peeled and deveined
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry dried prawns till aromatic.
- Add minced meat and fry over high heat.
- Add prawns and drizzle seasonings. Do a quick stir fry.
- Add shredded melon and fry to mix well. Add some water if it is too dry. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle some sesame oil and toss to mix.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with rice.