makes 6 to 7 small pancakes
1-1/2 cup milk 3/4 cup mashed potato
1-1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup all purpose flour
3 tbsp brown sugar
1-1/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Combine milk, mashed potato, egg, oil and vinegar in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder together.
- Stir flour mixture into the milk mixture and mix well.
- Heat up non-stick pan and fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Drizzle maple syrup or honey and serve warm.