4 chicken wings - chopped
1 knob ginger - peeled and julienned
2 green onion - trimmed and cut into 5cm length
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp cooking oil
Marinade for chicken
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp shaoxing wine
1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oi
dash of pepper
- Marinate chicken pieces for 30 minutes or more.
- Heat up wok on medium heat. Fry ginger till lightly browned. Add white part of green onion and chicken and fry for 1 - 2 minutes over high heat.
- Add a dash of shaoxing wine and soy sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Add water, cover and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or till meat is tender.
- Stir in some cornstarch solution and add in green part of green onions. Toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm.