i bunch of chinese red spinach
3 tbsp dried prawn shell (ying hua xia)
2 cloves garlic - sliced
sugar and salt to taste
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp chilli oil
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat up chilli oil and vegetable oil over medium low heat in a wok. Fry the dried prawn shells until golden brown and crispy. Remove from wok and set aside.
- With the remaining oil, fry the garlic until fragrant. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Switch to high heat and add the vegetables to the wok. Stir fry for a few minutes. Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Drizzle sesame oil over the dish and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with the fried garlic and fried prawn shells and serve immediately.