1 bunch of organic kale
1 packet frozen scallops
salt and black pepper to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
- Defrost the scallops. Wash, drain and pat dry. Season with some salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- Heat up cast iron pan on high for a few minutes or until very hot..
- Add olive oil and let it heat up a while.
- Add scallops and pan fry 2 1/2 minutes on each side till brown. Remove and set aside.
- Using the remaining oil. Fry the kale for 1 to 2 minutes on high. Sprinkle a little salt and toss to mix well.
- Transfer kale to a serving plate.
- Place the fried scallops on top of the kale and serve warm.