1/4 of a pumpkin - cut into large cubes
12 prawns - peeled
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp sesame oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 cup water
2 tbsp spicy fermented bean sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Heat up oil in pan. Pan fry prawns till opaque. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Saute garlic in the remaining oil. Add pumpkin and seasonings and do a quick stir fry over high heat. Add water.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes over medium heat till pumpkin cubes are tender.
- Add prawns and toss to combine.
- Drizzle sesame oil and toss to mix well. Serve warm with rice.