For making the dough
1 packet active dry yeast
3/4 cup warm water(about 100 to 110 degrees F)
2 cups all purpose flour or bread flour
1 tsp salt
1-1/2 tsp olive oil
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp thai sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic -minced
1/4 yellow onion - diced
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp oil for frying
1/2 lb cooked chicken breast - cubed
1/2 orange bell pepper - cut into bite-sized pcs
1/4 cup shredded carrot
2/3 cup shredded cheese
1 tsp red chili flakes
4 tbsp roasted peanuts - roughly chopped
handful of coriander leaves - roughly chopped
- For making the dough, combine the yeast with the water. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes till the mixture become foamy.
- Whisk sugar, oil and salt into the yeast mixture. Add flour and mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- Add oil to the dough and lightly knead for another few minutes.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for about one hour or till the dough is doubled in size.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead till a soft dough is formed.
- Form dough into a circular shape and place dough onto a baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and place baking tray on the bottom rack. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes till puffed and lightly crisped.
- In the meantime, heat up oil in a small pan. Saute onion, garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and water into the pan.
- Bring to a boil over low heat.
- Use 1/3 sauce and mix with the cubed chicken.
- When the baked crust is ready, spread the remaining 2/3 sauce evenly onto the baked crust.
- Top with chicken, bell pepper, carrot and cheese. Bake for another 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove pizza and sprinkle with chili flakes, peanuts and coriander leaves.
- Divide pizza into pieces and it is ready to be eaten.