300g pork belly
3 clove garlic - chopped
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
pinch of five-spice powder
1 tsp vegetable oil
- Blanch pork belly in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up oil. Add pork belly and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle some pepper and fry to mix well.
- Add chopped garlic and fry for another minute or so.
- Add soy sauce and do a quick stir fry.
- Sprinkle five-spice powder and toss to mix well.
- Ladle into serving plate and serve warm with rice.