1 packet sugar snap peas - tail removed
2 slices thinly sliced pork belly - cut into bite-sized pieces
1 small carrot - peeled and sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic - minced
drizzle of sesame oil
dash of pepper
salt to taste
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat up cast iron pan. Fry pork belly till brown. Set aside.
- With the lard oil, fry minced garlic for a while. Add sugar snap peas and carrots and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pork belly to pan.
- Drizzle sauce and do a quick stir fry over high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle sesame oil and toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with rice.