6 chicken wings - separate drummette and wing
1 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken wings with turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Place in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat weber grill to high. Position a trivet on the grille. Place the chicken wings on top of the trivet.
- Switch to medium heat and cover. Grill 10 minutes on one side. Flip over and grill 10 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the trivet and place the chicken wings directly on the grille to brown them.
- Remove from heat and serve.