5 bags of gui ling gao powder (10 g each)
1300 ml water (set aside 200 ml for mixing powder)
1 medium sized piece rock sugar
honey to taste
- Pour 1300ml water in a pot with the rock sugar. Boil until rock sugar is dissolved.
- Pour 200ml water in a bowl. Add the 5 bags of jelly powder to the bowl and stir to mix well.
- Add the mixture to the boiling sugar syrup. Turn off heat.
- The mixture will turn thicker and continue to stir to mix evenly.
- Pour into glass containers or cups and let cool to room temperature.
- Serve at room temperature or keep in fridge to serve it cold.
- Drizzle honey before serving.