1 small bowl penne
12 white mushroom - sliced into halves
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 to 1 cup milk
1 tbsp flour with some water
handful of chopped basil
salt and pepper to taste
- Add salt to a pot of boiling water and cook penne according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan. Saute the mushroom till fragrant.
- Add minced garlic and saute till lightly browned. Add chopped basil and saute for a while.
- Pour in milk and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add drained penne into the sauce and mix well.
- Stir in some flour solution to slightly thicken the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle some freshly ground pepper before serving.