Ingredients1 small head cauliflower
1 onion - chopped
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tomato - chopped
10 cherry tomatoes - halved
1 tbsp coriander seeds - pound
1 tsp cumin seeds - pound
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 -2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat up oil in a pan on low heat. Add mustard seeds and fry till seeds start to splatter.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder and turmeric powder and fry till lightly fragrant.
- Add chopped tomato and fry till soft. Add salt.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and blanch the cauliflower for about 5 - 10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and add to the tomato mixture in the pan. Stir to mix well.
- Add some water if mixture is too dry.
- Add cherry tomatoes and chopped coriander leaves. Cover and cook till cauliflower is softened to desired texture.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve warm.