3 boneless chicken drumstick
4 cloves garlic - chopped
2 stalk green onion - cut into small pieces
2 red chillies - cut into small pieces
1 tbsp sesame oil
some flour for coating
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine.
- Marinate chicken drumsticks with some salt and pepper for 30 minutes or more. Lightly coat the chicken with some flour before frying.
- Heat up 1 tsp cooking oil in a non-stick cooking pan on medium heat. Pan fry the drumsticks skin side down for 3 -4 minutes till skin is crispy and golden brown. Turn over and fry the other side for another 3 -4 minutes or until cooked. Transfer to a serving plate and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to the pan. Fry the garlic till fragrant. Add green onion and chillies and fry for another 1 - 2 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce and fry to mix well. Add a little cornstarch solution to slightly thicken the sauce.
- Pour sauce over the fried chicken drumsticks and serve with some sliced cucumbers.