dash of garlic powder
dash of paprika
dash of pepper
chicken is cooked when internal temp reads 165 degrees F
hubby using his weber Q to grill
- Marinate chicken with some garlic powder, paprika and pepper for 15 minutes or more.
- Preheat grill to 400 degree F. Reduce heat to medium (between 300 to 350 degree F)
- Grill chicken for 30 minutes. Brush barbecue sauce on the chicken.
- Grill for another 10 to 15 minutes till chicken is cooked or until internal temperature reads 165 degree F.
- Transfer to a serving plate and chop into pieces. Serve warm or at room temperature with some cucumbers and sweet peppers.