2 potatoes - peeled and cut into cubes
1 large carrot - peeled and cut into cubes
1 small white onion
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
honey for brushing
- Marinate chicken with salt and pepper. Put it in the fridge for 1 hour or more.
- Put sliced onions, carrots and potatoes into the base of a ceramic claypot.
- Place rosemary sprigs on top of the cut vegetables.
- Heat up weber grill on high. Place claypot into the grill while it is heating.
- Take out chicken from fridge and lightly brushed it with honey.
- After the grill has heated up for 10 minutes, place chicken on top of the cut vegetables.
- Cover the grill cover and cook for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve warm.