1 mid sized pig's trotter - cleaned
2 sprig fresh rosemary - crushed/pound
1 small yellow onion - sliced
salt and pepper to taste
2 whole small potatoes - cleaned
- Marinate pig's trotters with pounded rosemary, salt and pepper for one hour.
- Place sliced onions and potatoes into a ceramic pot. Place trotter on top of the potatoes.
- Heat up weber grill on low heat.
- Cook on low heat for 2 hours until potato is tender and trotter is cooked
- Remove from grill. Slice potatoes and place on a serving plate.
- Place roasted trotter on the serving plate and serve warm.